Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup procedure that allows reconstructing eyebrows fully. It is possible to achieve the most natural finish or bolder looking effect. Eyebrow microblading is performed by manual deposit of pigment under epidermal layer of the skin by a hand held manual tool, therefore, small discomfort during the procedure will be present as minor brakeage of the skin is taking place.
Unlike permanent makeup brow treatment, microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that are more natural looking. Microblade is several times thinner than the needles used for tattoos. Compared to hairstroke technique performed with PMU machine, microblading strokes heal a lot thinner and crisper and do not blur. (Individual results vary due to skin type etc)
Microblading and manual tattoos have originated in Asia, and became popular on a global level only several years ago.
– Do not work out the day of the procedure.
– Do not tan or have sunburned face.
– Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
– No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
– No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
– Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
The Following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
Should be done immediately
– The tattooed area will appear darker and bolder, as well as more sharply defined. This will last up to a week.
– During the 6-8 week healing process, the tattoo will soften and lighten. Although the true colour will appear after atleast 6 weeks.
– Redness and swelling is usually minimal, and will disappear within 48 hours, in rare case it may reach 3 days.
– The treated area may feel a bit like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort.
– Make sure hands are washed thoroughly before touching tattooed area.
– Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the tattooed area.
– Keep the tattooed area clean by rinsing with lukewarm water and patting dry with a disposable paper towel.
– While showering or bathing, avoid using any soaps or cleansers on the treated area for the first day as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the dermis.
– Only use balm sold on the day of treatment for the following week.
– DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It may appear as though the tattooed area has completely disappeared. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
– DO NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks. Chemicals of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
– Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 6 weeks later
– Colour is extremely dark during the first 5 to 7 days. 7 days later, it loses 40 to 50% intensity. If you think the colour i too dark, do not try and remove it yourself by no means. Patiently wait 7 days for colour to fade on its own after the healing of the skin
– Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
– Glycolic acid and face peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment.
– If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area.
– Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the colour lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce colour fastness.
– The healing is fully completed after 28 days and this is when we perform an obligatory addition of the pigment that has been lost. With problematic and oily skins, we can have several additions (corrections).
The success of the treatment depends on the:
All of these factors are out of the artists control, so any possibility to provide guarantees for the treatment is excluded
Cosmetic eyebrow tattooing will save you time and frustration. Your brows look great twenty four hours a day and there is no need to draw your eyebrows on anymore. You can swim, sleep, perspire, have a sauna, play sport, wash your hair and it still look great.
Eyebrow feathering can benefit people who:
This microblading method is perfectly suitable if client wants to correct current eyebrow shape, add volume to brows or fill in sparse areas. It is also suitable for clients with no eyebrow hairs, as we will create a new, beautiful, naturally looking brows. This treatment is ideal if client has suffered from cancer and due to chemo/radio therapy lost brow hairs or suffers from alopecia or other medical condition that resulted in eyebrow hair thinning or loss.
We use disposable needles and sterilisation of equipment as required.
Yes, cosmetic embroidery looks as if you applied a pencil, a little softer and more muted. Immediately after the eyebrow tattoo treatment the colour will appear stronger and darker for the first 7-14 days. After that, you can lose approximately 10 – 50% of complete colour during the healing process within 7-14 days.
The majority of people don’t need to take time off work. There is usually no swelling with the eyebrow treatments but this can vary from person to person depending on levels of sensitivity.
30 minutes after the treatment rinse the eyebrows with neutral soap (children’s).
Remove all the lymph and previously applied cream by doing so. After that apply a very thin layer of PhiShield.
Repeat this procedure 3 to 5 times during the day. If the treatment wasdone late in the afternoon and you do not have time to do it 3 to 5 times, put a plastic wrap over the eyebrows you previously applied the cream on, so that you protect the eyebrows from drying and wiping overnight.
In the next 7 days, maintain facial hygiene and apply the cream after washing your face or having a shower. PhiShield can be used on all skin types, due to its natural active components that regulate oiling.
void getting the area wet for the first 5 days while your colour is bonding.
Avoid swimming pools, the beach, steam rooms and saunas during the healing process (7-14 days).
Avoid any exfoliants during the healing process (7-14 days)
During the first 7 days all the creams (except for the protective one), all make-up (foundation) in the eyebrow area. Avoid workouts that involve a lot of sweating, sauna, facial massage and steaming – inhalation.
In the next 30 days: Sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peelings, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors.
Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (fraxel laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns.
Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to a faster pigment fading. Always protect the eyebrows from the sun with SPFs (not during the first 7 days).